Welcome to Harvest Moon Otaku, the best Harvest Moon fan site on the web! We hope you enjoy browsing the site and find what you are looking for. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have a problem or if you would like to contribute something to the site!
Harvest Moon: Linking the new world!
Guys it's a new Harvest Moon game! From the looks of it, it could be a sequel to A New Beginning. It's also being called Connect to the new land.HARVEST MOON: CONNECT TO THE NEW LAND coming for the 3DS for Japan in February 2014.
The story will take place in Oak Tree Town, where the player moves to take care of a farm with the help of Fritz and Edda. The game will also have a Safari mechanic later on where the player will be able to take care and befriend wild animals such as angora rabbits, penguins, monkeys and reindeer.
The game will also bring back some recurring characters and an easier way to farm (including the return of 3x3 plots, watermelon and tomatoes). The game will have great use of communications by bringing a “Connect Station” feature where player will be able to trade items and will also be able to visit each others towns*, as well as using StreetPass to share information.
Character design was made by Matsuyama Igusa and the game will be produced by Yoshifumi Hashimoto.
The game was announce on Famitsu, revealing the design for the male and female characters, as well as some new characters:
Veronica: Red haired villager in top of the scan (looks a lot like Allen from ANB*)
Lillie: Bachelorette wearing orange on scans and screenshots.
Fritz: Bachelor* wearing scarf, farmer.
Edda: Adorable old lady.
Elise: Bachelorette* in pink.
*not confirmed yet
For more pictures and source click here
.Additional information!- Protagonist, spending everyday the same way, was looking to add some spice to his humdrum life.
- Saw a flier and submitted the paperwork to become a farmer in Oaktree Town
- One week later, he received notice that he made it through to the trial farm phase. He starts his new life.
- In the fields, you'll grow various crops while repeatedly harvesting and shipping, and steadily growing your farm.
- Other farmers in the town as well.
- You'll be able to assist your fellow farmers while, at times, also competing with them and enjoying a bustling farm life.
- Eventually, you will able to go to a place called the ''Safari''. Here animals freely roam about!
More sources: GN
and GEMATSU Become a fan on Facebook!
Subscribe to us on Youtube!
Follow us on Twitter!
Posted on 10 Oct 2013 4:51 AM by Jack